Learning English is important and people all over the world decide to study it as a second language because many countries include English as a second language in their school syllabus and children start learning English at a very young age.
However, do you know why learning English is given so much importance at Nirvana Academy?
Here are ten good reasons to take an English language course seriously:-
- English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
- English is the language of science, aviation, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or abroad.
- English is the official language of 53 countries. That is a lot of people to meet and speak to.
- English is spoken as the first language by around 400 million people, around the world.
- English is the language of the media industry. If you speak English, you won’t need to rely on translations and subtitles anymore to enjoy your favourite books, songs, films and TV shows.
- English is also the language of the Internet. Many websites are written in English, so if you learn expressing yourselves in English, you will be able to understand them and will start taking part in forums and discussions.
- English is based on a simple alphabet and it is fairly quick and easy to learn as compared to other languages
- English is not only useful – it gives you a lot of satisfaction. Making progress feels great. You will enjoy learning English, if you remember that every hour you spend gets you closer to perfection.
At Nirvana Academy we take teaching of English as a prerequisite as we believe to walk hand in hand with the world. We also believe that if we teach our students to express themselves in English, they can take the Indian Art forms to a Global plateform.