BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF THE DIRECTOR
Aranyaa Vashishtha Sethi is a well-qualified person. She has done English (Hons.), M.A. (Eng) and M.Ed. She has also done a certificate course in Journalism and has worked in prestigious institutions like Day and Night News, Chitkara, Chandigarh Group of Colleges ( Landran) etc. She has been learning dance and music from the very tender age of five and is trained in Classical Vocal and Kathak. There are many feathers in her cap:-
- She has been a Classical Vocalist & Kathak Performer of All India Radio & Doordarshan and is an approved voice of AIR (Classical Vocal)
- She has been tilted as the best singer at many Zonal, Interzonal, State and National Level Competitions at Kala Sangam Manch, Rafi Night etc.
- She has been awarded the College Colour for her outstanding achievements in Dance, Music, and English.
- She has won numerous prizes and has been recommended and commended at University Level for Classical Vocal and Kathak several times.
- She has sung 2 original tracks and many covers on her youtube channel named Aranyaa Sethi.
- Her track ‘Sohni’ has achieved world fame and her track ‘ Koi Deep Na Bujhne Pae’ has become an international school anthem.
- She is an ambassador of an international educational body named as wwarbs.
It is to instil the intrinsic qualities of Music (Harmony), Dance (Rhythm) and Expression (English) in students of all age groups. All of us know that the whole universe is in a rhythm ad sync with the basic innate qualities of humans, but due to the fast moving world and scientific advancements this sync is somewhere getting hampered and with the new developments, there is a need to attain more perfection in every sphere of life and to become more competent in today’s scenario.
Thus, in order to develop better and competitive students and polish their overall personalities, Nirvana a centre of Music (Harmony), Dance (Rhythm) and Personality Development (Expression) has been established on 1st Dec’2015.